This is a Wild Country Boost Climbing harness complete with chalk bag, belt and a 60g chalk ball
The Wild Country Unisex Boost Harness combines affordability with techy features for ultimate comfort when climbing.
The Wild Country Boost is designed for straightforward, uncluttered climbing.
Designed with a ‘load spread technology’ the Wild Country Boost features a ‘batwing’ waist belt which is purposely shaped to disperse the climber’s load across the whole harness.
This acts to reduce pressure points and create a comfortable hanging environment – something that you will truly appreciate if you find yourself obsessing over a problem and hanging for long periods or take a fall
One ziplock buckle at the waist allows for quick and easy adjustments whilst the legs feature unobtrusive elastication for quick fitting. Four gear loops ensure plenty of space for your sport or trad rack.
- ‘Load Spread Technology’ laminate belt and leg loops
- DWC500 Durable outer
- 20mm Ziplock double buckle waist
- Elasticated leg loops
- 4 Gear Loops
- ‘Batwing’ belt shaping – to spread load evenly
- 16mm, 22kn Belay loop
- Chalk bag loop
- Certified: EN 12277 Type C
- Size chart
- Small, Waist 29.5″- 31.5″ Legs 20″- 23″
- Medium, Waist 30″- 35″ Legs 21.5″- 24.5″
- Large, Waist 35″- 39.” Legs 23.5″- 26.5″