Fjallraven Vidda Pro Jacket
Versatile, weather-resistant trekking jacket for demanding outdoor life, all year round.
Vidda Pro Jacket has been designed in the same spirit as Vidda/Barents Pro trousers, and with its robust features and durable G-1000 Eco it is perfect for trekking, bushcraft and other demanding outdoor activities, all year round. It has a generous, adjustable hood and no less than eight practical pockets. Smart gear loops in the front pockets let you attach a knife, gloves or other equipment close at hand.
- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco that ventilates well.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Chest pockets with flaps and vertical, zippered openings.
- Bellows pockets with flaps and extra, zippered openings at the sides.
- Gear loops to attach a knife etc. close at hand.
Weight: 850.00 g
Weight reference: in size M
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Care instructions: 40°C normal process|do not tumble dry|do not bleach|iron at max. 110°C|do not dry clean|do not use fabric softener|wash separately
Environmental info: Organic|Recycled|Fluorocarbon-free impregnation