We’ve rebuilt and updated the Spitz jacket, but kept all of the features that made it so iconic in the first place. Three-layer GORE-TEX® Pro, laminated zippers, plenty of storage space, reinforcements where you need it – and now, an updated fit, a new look and an added Recco reflector. As always, it’s fully featured for any climbing adventure.
GORE-TEX® Pro 3 layer, 100% Polyamide, 40D plain weave ePTFE membrane and a woven Pro ripstop backe 114 g/m² Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <6 GORE-TEX® Pro 3 layer, 100% Polyamide 70D plain weave ,ePTFE membrane and a woven Pro ripstop backe, 141 g/m² Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <6
Machine wash 40º C, mild process.|Do not bleach.|Tumble dry, Normal, Low heat.|Iron, low.|Do not dry clean.|Wash with similar colours.|Do not use fabric softener.|Wash with liquid, soap free detergent.|Wash with zippers and hook and loop fastener closed.|Wash regulary and add heat according to care instruction to clean garment to reactivate the water repellence.
- Constructed from lightweight, highly durable three-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric
- Recco reflector
- DWR-treated surface
- Cut shorter in length to avoid interfering with your harness
- Reinforced shoulder, sleeve, back and hip sections
- Three-way adjustable climbing helmet-compatible hood, with a laminated reinforced peak
- Underarm zips for maximum ventilation
- Two large napoleon chest pockets for easy access
- One outer sleeve pocket and one inner chest pocket for valuables
- Laminated water-repellent zippers throughout
- Centre back length 77.3 cm
- Form fit
- The model is 188 cm tall and is wearing size L