The Spira 35 is the perfect companion for trail walking and cabin-to-cabin hikes. This bag is equipped with an InteractTM Suspension System for premium lightweight support, while breathable mesh and vented foam up the comfort factor. Features plenty of extra pockets and attachment points. Fluorocarbon-free DWR provides clean weather protection.
100D HT RobicTM Polyamide, bluesign approved
210D R/S Polyamide, bluesign approved
Washing instructions: We recommend hand washing in lukewarm water using a soap-based detergent. Do not use fabric softener. Loosen all straps, remove any detachable hip belts and wash the backpack in a bathtub or large sink. Rub the backpack carefully with a soft sponge and then rinse thoroughly. Hang the backpack to dry in a well-ventilated space, or outdoors away from direct sunlight. Miscellaneous: We advise against using a washing machine and tumble dryer as parts of the backpack may come loose or catch and destroy both the appliance and the product. Most products can be re-waterproofed with spray-on waterproofing. Make sure that all of the metal parts of the product are thoroughly dry before storage to avoid corrosion. For long-term storage, keep the backpack in a cool, dry space.
- InteractTM Suspension System, with breathable mesh and vented foam for superior carrying comfort
- Top lid with easy access zippered pocket and key holder
- Easy access hip belt pockets, designed to hold both larger and smaller items
- Attachments for trekking poles and ice axes
- Stretch pockets on front and sides – perfect for extra shell layers or wet clothing
- 10mm daisy chain provides extra lashing points
- Two side compression straps
- Hydration system compatible
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated surfaces to help repel water & dirt
- Dimensions (width × depth × height): 65x24x28 cm