Urban style combined with the functionality of Haglöfs’ trekking line – that’s the Women’s Selja Jacket! And, it’s even bluesign approved. The 3-in-1 technology makes the jacket perfect for everyday wear.
The 3-layer GORE-TEX outer provides reliable windproof and waterproof protection. The inner jacket is equipped with Pertex fabric and QuadFusion+ insulation that will keep you warm. With the help of press studs, the liner jacket can be attached to the outer. Beneath the water resistant front zip is an additional storm flap to protect against wind and moisture. <br The slim fit and the easily adjustable hood allow for enough manoeuvrability. Both jackets have large front pockets in which you can not only store equipment but also keep your hands warm. The outer jacket is equipped with a third zip pocket on the front in which important items can be stored.
The Haglöfs Women’s Selja Jacket provides optimal protection and looks good in the process!
GORE-TEX 3 layer, 100% Recycled Polyamide, 70 D smooth plain weave, ePTFE membrane 201 g/m²
Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET:<7
Inner Jacket: Pertex Eco 100% Recycled Polyester, down proof taffeta fabric with a dull face, 72 g/m² bluesign approved
- Shell jacket: 3L Gore-Tex
- Stylish fit with no-compromise freedom of movement
- Sprayproof main zipper
- Windflap under the zip
- Two large lower pockets and one zippered chest pocket
- Hem adjustment
- Adjustable integrated hood
- Inner jacket with Pertex Eco surface fabric and Quadfusion fill (body 80g, sleeves 60 g)
- Inner jacket with inner pocket and button side pockets
- Inner jacket with elastic cuffs and a warm collar