Haglofs Proteus Jacket
The Haglofs Proteus Jacket is the optimal summer insulation piece, made to manage the challenges of mountaineering, with an interesting optic.
Lightweight, durable and highly wind resistant 15D face fabric with a highloft liner with extremely good moisture management makes this a super combination for chilly days on mountain adventures.
- Works great as an outer layer as well as insulation underneath the shell jacket
- Advanced patterning One zipped chest pocket
- Minimalistic elastic cuffs and bottom hem Snug fitting hood that follows your movement
- Flurocarbon free DWR treated surfaces
- 100% Polyamide, superlight yet strong 15D semi-transparent taffeta, 31 g/m2, bluesign approved
- 100% Polyester, High-loft, waffle structure liner desinged to keep warmth while letting all moisture evaporate, 98 g/m2