The Proteus jacket is the optimal summer insulation piece, made to manage the challenges of mountaineering.
Machine wash 40º C, normal process.
Do not bleach.
Tumble dry, Normal, Low heat.
Do not dry clean.
Wash with similar colours.
Do not use fabric softener.
Wash with zippers and velcro closed
- Lightweight, durable and highly wind resistant 15D face fabric and a high loft liner with extremely good moisture management are a super combination for chilly days on the mountain
- Works great as an outer layer, as well as an insulating layer underneath your shell jacket
- Advanced patterning
- One zippered chest pocket
- Minimalistic elastic cuffs and bottom hem
- Snug fitting hood that follows your movement
- Fluorocarbon-free DWR-treated Surfaces
- Centre back length 80cm (men’s size L)
- 100% Polyamide, superlight yet strong 15D semi-transparent taffeta, 31 g/m², bluesign® approved
- QuadFusion™ ƞ 100% Polyester, High-loft, waffle structure liner designed to keep warmth while letting all moisture evaporate, 98 g/m²