Fjallraven Keb Trousers Long
Award-winning trekking trousers in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco, now updated for even better performance, fit and durability. We have also added an attachment zone for suspenders and the leg endings have a new design that is easier to adjust and repair. Just as before, the trousers have classic, large pockets and generous ventilation openings along the thighs and calves. A well-fitting, durable classic for maximum freedom of movement in the mountains.
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks.
- Ventilation zippers from hips to knees.
- Detachable strap adjustments at leg endings, boot hooks and loops for stirrups.
- Spacious leg pockets with flaps, one with an inside mesh pocket.
- Longer leg length (+5 cm).
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
Reinforcement areas: Knees
Weight: 610 g
Weight reference: in size 48
Model size: 48
Waist: Mid waist
Fit: Regular Fit
Leg type: Long trousers
Leg endings: Fixed length
Washing: 40°C normal process
Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
Bleaching: do not bleach
Drying: do not tumble dry
Ironing: iron 1 dot – Max 110°C
Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash with similar colors