Technical jacket in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco for long days in the mountains.
A long-time favourite on rocks, snow and all kinds of terrain, the award-winning Keb Jacket is now updated for even better performance. It is still the reliable, well-ventilated jacket that has been a favourite among trekkers all over the world, but now with a refined fit, better durability and new details that are easier to repair. Made in durable G-1000 Eco and stretch fabric and perfect for trekking and alpine adventures, all year round.
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Environmental info: Organic, Recycled
- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks.
- G-1000 Eco on the hood, shoulders, front and the lower back.
- Well-ventilated stretch fabric over the back, sleeves and pockets.
- Underarm ventilation openings with two-way zippers.
- Adjustable storm hood and chest pockets with zippers.
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
Weight: 700 g
Weight reference: in size M
Model size: M
Sleeve type: Long sleeve
Washing: 40°C normal process
Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
Bleaching: do not bleach
Drying: do not tumble dry
Ironing: iron 1 dot – Max 110°C
Additional care instructions: do not use fabric softener, fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash, wash separately