Haglofs Heron Jacket
Designed with active, outdoorsy people in mind, the Heron jacket is stylish and versatile. This lightweight garment has excellent breathability and moisture wicking, with offset seams for comfort.
- This jacket is constructed from fabric with four-way stretch, meaning that it’ll fit close no matter how hard you exert yourself. And you don’t need to worry about pushing yourself hard from a comfort aspect, either: any perspiration from your exertions will be wicked away fast through the fleece.
- Flatlock seams throughout mean that the Heron makes an outstanding layer garment – and those seams are offset where it counts, so you can carry your pack without any risk of chafing.
- The Heron also comes with soft binding: the zip at the chin sits behind a guard for more comfort.
- Two zipped pockets provide room for smaller items.
- Pontetorto® Technostretch, 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane, very elastic 4-way stretch fleece, with excellent wicking properties due to its construction, 220 g/m², bluesign® approved