Haglofs Heron Hood
Designed for activity, without sacrificing style.
A lightweight and versatile close fitting garment that suits most kinds of activity: breathable, high wicking and fast-drying.
- This hooded top is constructed from fabric with four-way stretch, meaning that it’ll fit close no matter how hard you exert yourself, and you don’t need to worry about pushing yourself hard from a comfort aspect, either: any perspiration from your exertions will be wicked away fast through the fleece.
- Flatlock seams throughout mean that the Heron makes an outstanding layer garment – and those seams are offset where it counts, so you can carry your pack without any risk of chafing.
- This version of the Heron also comes with a single-layer hood with soft binding: the zip at the chin sits behind a guard for more comfort.
- Two zipped pockets provide room for smaller items.
- Pontetorto® Technostretch, 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane, very elastic 4-way stretch fleece, with excellent wicking properties due to its construction, 220 g/m², bluesign® approved