GREENLAND HALF CENTURY JACKET
Versatile outdoor jacket in hardwearing G-1000 Eco for trekking and everyday outdoor life.
After a lifetime in nature, we are now updating our classic Greenland style for a new generation of outdoor enthusiasts.
Greenland Half Century Jacket is a sustainable tribute to Fjällräven’s very first jacket from 1968 with an updated fit, comfortable hood and practical pockets.
Taped, exceptionally pliant seams and tried-and-tested G-1000 Eco give a jacket that is just as suitable for hiking or playing in the forest as it is for everyday life in the city.
- Modern textile technology meets genuine outdoor tradition.
- Taped seams give pliancy and comfort.
- Wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Eco.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Articulated fit for freedom of movement.
- Well-fitting, adjustable hood.
- Two chest pockets with flaps.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Cuffs with strap adjustments and press buttons.
- Weather protection can be adapted with Greenland Wax.
Weight: 630 g
Weight reference: in size M
Material name: G-1000® Eco
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Product family: Greenland
Environmental info: Organic|Recycled
Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton