Warm and durable winter jacket that is also two lighter spring/autumn jackets. The inner jacket has synthetic padding and can be zipped out and used separately as a light jacket. The outer jacket is made from wind and water resistant G-1000 Eco (recycled polyester and organic cotton) and is also great by itself on warmer days. Perfect as a versatile everyday jacket, and just as useful when on outdoor adventures in your free time.
The model is hip length and has a fixed, adjustable hood and a two-way zipper hidden behind a protective flap. There are two hand pockets at the lower front with double openings; one top-loaded opening with a flap and one vertical opening with a zipper. The inside of the outer jacket has mesh lining.
The inner jacket is made from pliant recycled polyamide and padded with Fjällräven’s synthetic insulation G-Loft Supreme that feels like down and provides excellent insulation. It has a rib-knitted collar and two open hand pockets.
You can easily enhance the wind and water resistance of the G-1000 fabric with Greenland Wax, something that also further lengthens the life of an already durable garment.
- Durable winter jacket in G-1000 Eco (recycled polyester/organic cotton) with 3-in-1 functionality.
- A versatile winter garment for everyday outdoor life.
- Detachable inner jacket that can be worn separately.
- Inner jacket made from pliant, recycled polyamide and insulated with 80 g/sqm G-Loft Supreme.
- Inner jacket with collar and two hand pockets.
- Outer jacket has a mesh lining and a fixed, adjustable hood.
- Two-way zipper with a buttoned protective flap.
- Two hand pockets with double openings; one top loaded and one zippered.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Buttoned adjustments at sleeve cuffs.