- Part of the Fjällräven Numbers collection.
- Warm climates also need reliable garments that provide protection against changeable weather and that can withstand close encounters with difficult terrain.
- Anorak No. 10 has been developed for high activity levels and warm conditions and is made from lightweight, strong G-1000 Lite Eco with excellent ventilation.
- It is lighter and more packable that Anorak No. 8, at the same time as it protects against scratches from branches and so on.
- Its spacious hood can be adjusted to fit the head perfectly and has a stiff brim with a sewn-in wire. The brim can be folded to either maximise protection from the wind or give more peripheral vision.
- It has a half-length zipper at the front with an external protective flap and a button at the chin. Long zippers at the sides give extra ventilation and facilitate putting on/taking off.
- The zippered kangaroo pocket has room for gloves, sunscreen etc., and it has an inside pocket for a phone.
- The back of the waist can be adjusted with a drawcord, and another drawcord can be used to adjust the lower hem.
- The cuffs have button adjustments.
- G-1000 Lite Eco is made from recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Reinforcements in G-1000 Eco over the lower back and parts of the sleeves give extra durability where it is needed most.
- The anorak can be waxed with Greenland Wax for enhanced weather protection, or the wax can be washed out to give a cooler garment with maximum ventilation.
- The fabric and details have been chosen to minimise their impact on the environment – for example most of the leather details are made from leftover pieces of leather – and to make it easy to replace exposed sections after years of use.
1. CHOOSE A STYLE Tarmac
2. CHOOSE YOUR SIZE S M LClear selection
FREE UK DELIVERY