Lightweight, water-resistant 2.5-layer shell jacket with excellent breathability for trekking in summer mountains and warm conditions. Designed for high functionality and low environmental impact in light, pliant Eco-Shell with the outer fabric in recycled polyester with fluorocarbon-free impregnation. Four-way stretch and articulated fit for excellent freedom of movement.
Simple design with only a few carefully chosen details to keep pack volume and weight to a minimum. The hood has a laminated brim and an easily-managed adjustment on the back of the head. At the front, there is a two-way water-resistant zipper with inside protective flap. There are two hand pockets and a chest pocket, all with zippers. Pocket linings in mesh mean that excess heat can be ventilated out through pocket openings. Drawcord adjustments at the hem and velcro at the sleeve cuffs.
- This is a brand new, unworn salesman’s showroom sample garment hence the bargain price.
- Wind and water-resistant 2,5-layer jacket for trekking in changeable weather.
- Made from light, pliant Eco-shell in polyester (partly recycled) with fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment.
- Clean design keeps weight and pack volume at a minimum.
- Articulated cut and four-way stretch gives freedom of movement.
- Snug, protective hood with laminated brim and easy-grip adjustment at the back of the head.
- Two-way waterproof front zipper with inside protective flap.
- Two hand pockets and one chest pocket, all zippered.
- Extra ventilation via pocket openings.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Velcro adjustments at cuffs.
- Packs into its right-hand pocket.