FJALLRAVEN EXPEDITION X-LÄTT JACKET MEN
Perfect for cold, active days when you need a little more warmth than a shell jacket can offer. Expedition X-Lätt Jacket has the exact amount of ultra-light padding you need to keep warm when your own body heat isn’t enough. Made from pliant fabric in recycled polyamide and perfect as a mid-layer on cold winter adventures, or by itself on warm days. The lightest member in Fjällräven’s Expedition Series.
- Pliant outer fabric and lining in recycled polyamide.
- Lightly padded with synthetic insulation (80% recycled polyester).
- Two-way front zipper with inside placket.
- Two hand pockets and an inside pocket, all with zippers.
- Elastic drawcord adjustment at hem.
Features: Insulating, Lightweight, Packable, Water-resistant, Wind resistant, Packs into self
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Recycled
Material: 100% polyamide
Lining: 100% polyamide
Filling: 100% polyester
Fill weight: 60 g
Back length: 72 cm
Weight: 300 g
Weight reference: in size M
Model height: 186 cm
Model wears size: M
Sleeve type: Long sleeve
Closing: One-way zipper
Clothing layer: Outerwear, Insulating layer
Number of pockets: 3
Pockets: Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s)