We stripped the jacket down to its basics and re-thought the entire design process with sustainability in mind. Not only did we make this garment from eco-friendly materials, we also designed it so that most parts can be repaired and replaced with ease. Wear it, use it, let it protect you, then fix it with the minimum of fuss.
Hydrostatic head: >20,000 mm; Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >15,000 g/m²/24h
Machine wash 40º C, mild process.
Do not bleach.
Tumble dry, Normal, Low heat.
Do not dry clean.
Wash with similar colours. Do not use fabric softener. Wash with liquid, soap free detergent. Wash regulary and add heat according to care instruction to clean garment to reactivate the water repellence. Wash with zippers and hook and loop fastener.
- Waterproof, robust and reliable fabric – developed to keep you dry while causing minimal environmental impact
- Treated with a fluorocarbon free DWR to protect from water and dirt
- Rethinking of the design process makes the jacket easily repairable with most spare parts replaceable (zip, buttons) for superior longevity
- Cord adjustment at front hood and elasticated webbing at back provide great protection in harsh weather
- Equipped with multiple front storm pockets and one chest pocket to stow away items
- Easy adjustable hem via a cord running through the pockets, to help you stay comfortable and dry
- Button adjustable sleeve ending for a tight and snug fit
- Centre back length 74 cm (women’s size M)
- Regular fit
- The model is 175 cm tall and is wearing size M