Haglöfs Duality AT1 GT Men
Contemporary design and a double set of midsoles make Duality uniquely versatile – these shoes are ready for anything from a stroll through the park, to a mountain expedition. Fitted with a stretch GORE-TEX membrane to keep you dry in all conditions, and reinforced with a supportive heel counter, toe protection and high-quality leather.Haglöfs Duality will adapt to the terrain, no matter what the conditions are. One set of interchangeable midsoles, with a green pair of sole that provides robust support for rockier trails and heavier loads, and a red pair of sole that is lighter and softer, for a more relaxed feeling. You always have the option to switch half-way – but you’ll never need to bring those extra shoes along for the hike. The modular design process for Duality was driven by innovation, with a focus on durability, repairability and versatility for a long product life. The shoes are made from responsibly-sourced materials.
Weight: 394G ½ PAIR (SIZE UK 8) Everyday Midsole 81G ½ PAIR (SIZE UK 8) Mountain Midsole 81G ½ PAIR (SIZE UK 8)
- Exchangeable midsole, allowing all-terrain use.
- An extra pair of midsoles is included: giving you the option to enjoy a comfortable shoe for daily use, and a tougher one for terrain and/or a heavier backpack load.
- The exchangeable midsoles comes in two different densities and are shaped for maximum comfort and support.
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort with stretch offers ideal breathable waterproofing
- Extensive heel support and toe protection for stability and durability
- Premium leather from a tannery audited by the Leather Working Group
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water & dirt
- Engineered patterned outsole provides high traction and stability
- AHAR™ Plus (ASICS® High Abrasion Resistance Rubber) on the outsole heel adds durability
- Algae-based BLOOM FOAM™ in midsoles for excellent comfort, saving fresh water and CO2
- Knitted upper with sock comfort, made from 100% recycled polyester
- Finger loop webbing on heel and tongue for easy use
- Webbing and laces made from 100% recycled polyester
- Waterproof flex test: 200,000 steps
Upper: Fluorocarbon free water repellent 1.4 -1.6 mm nubuck from LWG audited tannery (Gold/Silver rated) with lower environmental footprint.
Recycled polyester (knitting and laces).
Lining: GORE-TEX Extended Comfort
Midsole: Bloom Foam
Heel encounter: Bio TPU
Outsole: WET GRIP Rubber™ / AHAR™ Plus on heel area.