An innovative daypack with a smart side opening. An ideal day/commuting pack with protective 15” laptop sleeve in the main compartment. Made from recycled fabric.
600D Regen® Recycled Dty Polyester, bluesign® approved
Washing instructions: We recommend hand washing in lukewarm water using a soap-based detergent. Do not use fabric softener. Loosen all straps, remove any detachable hip belts and wash the backpack in a bathtub or large sink. Rub the backpack carefully with a soft sponge and then rinse thoroughly. Hang the backpack to dry in a well-ventilated space, or outdoors away from direct sunlight.
Miscellaneous: We advise against using a washing machine and tumble dryer as parts of the backpack may come loose or catch and destroy both the appliance and the product. Most products can be re-waterproofed with spray-on waterproofing. Make sure that all of the metal parts of the product are thoroughly dry before storage to avoid corrosion. For long-term storage, keep the backpack in a cool, dry space.
- Large side panel opening with great access and overview of the contents
- Box construction that prevents the pack from collapsing
- Padded top pocket
- Organizer in side door
- Protective 15” laptop sleeve
- Key holder
- Side pockets made from stretch woven fabric
- Thermoformed back panel
- Contoured shoulder straps with continuous sternum strap adjustment
- Detachable waist belt
- Elastic cord attachment system on front panel
- Reflective printing