Fjallraven Canada Wool Padded Jacket Mens
Comfortable lumberjack’s shirt in recycled wool with durable, warm wool padding.
Stay a little longer by the campfire in this comfortable lumberjack style mid-layer jacket. It is a warmer version of our popular Canada Shirt, made from soft flannel in recycled wool and padded with Lavalan; a sustainable padding made from selected Swedish wool and PLA fibres from corn starch. Shoulders, elbows and pocket flap are reinforced with G-1000 Eco for extra durability. Perfect under a shell jacket on cold autumn and winter days, and also works well by itself in mild temperatures.
- Soft flannel in recycled wool and polyester.
- Padding made from selected Swedish wool and PLA from corn starch.
- Reinforcements in G-1000 Eco.
- One chest pocket and two hand pockets, all with zippers.
- Press buttons at the front and on cuffs.
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Singi
- Gender: Men’s
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled, Traceable wool
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Durable, Insulates in wet condition, Insulating, Odour resistant
Weight: 867 g
Weight reference: in size M
Fit: Comfort Fit
Material: 65% wool, 30% polyester, 5% other fibre
Material 2: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Product family: Singi
Care instructions: 30°C normal process|do not tumble dry|do not bleach|do not iron|do not dry clean|wash with similar colours
Environmental info: Organic|Recycled|Fluorocarbon-free impregnation