Astral Jacket Men
A versatile 2-layer GORE-TEX trekking shell jacket that offers a great balance of features and performance. A bluesign® approved garment for the outdoor enthusiast, ideal for a number of activities.
Weight : 615 G (SIZE L)
- 3-way adjustable hood with reinforced peak
- Underarm pit zips with water repellent zippers for ventilation
- Dual storm flaps with intermittent Velcro over 2-way main zipper
- Two zippered torso pockets and one zippered chest pocket. Two inner mesh pockets
- Mesh torso lining for breathability
- Articulated sleeves and dropped rear hem with single-hand adjustment
- Centre back length 80cm (men’s size L)
- Treated with a PFCEC Free* DWR from Gore.
- *W.L.Gore and Associates defines PFCEC (PFCs of Environmental concern) as highly fluorinated, small enough to be bioavailable, and persistent. Learn more about W.L.Gores environmental commitment and this water repellent treatment at www.gore-tex.com/responsibility
- Regular fit
- The model is 188 cm tall and is wearing size L
GORE-TEX 2-layer, 100% Polyamide, 40D ripstop face and an ePTFE membrane, 92g/m², bluesign® approved
Hydrostatic head: >28,000 mm, RET: <5