Lightweight, airy outdoor trousers for travelling and trekking in warm climates. Made from G-1000 Air in recycled polyester and organic cotton and designed for maximum air circulation with as few sections of double-layer fabric as possible. Zippers from the hips to the knees release excess heat and a ventilated yoke at the rear lets air circulate when you move about. The leg endings are a little wider to let in more air.
The hand pockets have mesh linings and the leg pockets are zippered and have discrete bellows. They come with a convenient textile belt and there is a little loop to fasten gear to.
G-1000® Air: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Lighty, airy trousers for warm climate trekking.
- Made from G-1000 Air with maximum ventilation.
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Designed for breathability with few sections with double-layer fabrics.
- Hip-to-knee zippers for ventilation plus opening at rear yoke for extra air-flow.